Summer Staff Application Packet
The Edge Christian Camp exists both to introduce Jesus Christ to those who do not know him and to cultivate spiritual growth among those that do. Summer camp plays a vital role in fulfilling these goals.
Exciting games and activities are often what come to mind when you think about camp, but it also involves hard work, long hours, late nights, and personal challenges. However, having the opportunity to counsel a camper through a struggle in their life, or leading a child to Christ make all the seemingly difficult times worthwhile. these are the moments you will never forget!
Throughout the highs and lows of your camp experience, our desire at The Edge is that you will draw closer to Christ and learn to exemplify Him in every aspect of your work, social interactions, and personal life. Will you join us as we challenge kids to discover purpose, ignite potential, and grow in their knowledge of and passion for Christ?
Qualifications for Summer Staff
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to serve others
- Minimum age of 14; Minimum age of 18 for Senior Counselors
- Ability to work with youth as a counselor and leader
Benefits of Serving at The Edge Christian Camp
- Experience spiritual growth
- Surrounded by great Christian environment
- Opportunity to make lifelong friends
- Build your resume
- Enhance leadership skills
What we need from you
- Begin praying that God would give you direction for this summer. Pray for God’s will for The Edge Christian Camp and for the team that will be serving this coming summer.
- Complete the application below
- Fill in all the blanks and answer the writing questions (including writing your testimony and what you are doing to grow in your relationship with Christ)
- Two completed references forms emailed to email@example.com (One should be completed by your pastor or youth leader and the other by an employer, teacher, coach, etc.)
- Make sure you put your name as a signature and date the last page of the application. If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must also sign. (Please note, by typing your name in the required signature box, it is just as binding as signing a paper contract)
Returning Summer Staff
- We are excited to have you back with us at The Edge! As you complete the application you may SKIP the following sections:
- Section 4: Work experience
- Section 9: Spiritual Background & Doctrinal Beliefs
- You do not need a Spiritual or Character Form
Please note: Any application not filled out completely will take much longer to process. Please take your time and fill out each section completely.
Thank You for your interest in serving the Lord with us!
-The Staff at The Edge Christian Camp-Application