Edge2Go is a ministry of The Edge Christian Camp that brings camp to your location. The Edge staff will offer many aspects of summer camp into a one day, day camp format, including activities, chapel service, evening service, music, God & I time booklets, games, free time activities and competitions.
- Average Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Cost: Love offerings, cost of expenses
- Customization: Yes, multiple days can be scheduled for longer or split camps.
- Decisions slips: Will be given to the church leadership at the end of camp.
- Churches responsibility: Camper recruitment, meals for campers, access to power, church insurance.
- Camp Store: The Edge may travel with apparel and Edge gear.
9-10am Morning Chapel
10 – 10:30 God & I Time
10:30-11:30am Field Game
11:30am-12pm Free Time Activities
12:30 – 1pm Fun Time
1 – 2pm Field Game
2 – 2:30pm God & I Followup
2:30 – 3:30pm Fun Time / Scoring
3:30 – 5pm Evening Service